"Steve is an incredible combination of personable, professional with awesome design instincts and brilliant coding skills. In the building of Graham McTavish's website we went to him with a rough idea but he came to the table with much better ideas that made the site good-looking and dynamic."
"I want to thank Steve for his time & advice, I hate computers, they stress me out but Steve has solved all my computer issues & made it less stressful for me. I'm glad I found you!"
"I have used Steve on a number of different occasions and he has always provided excellent service. He knows his stuff & explains things in easy terms to a 'non-tech' person like myself. 10/10"
"Hi! I'm on the other side of the world, but this morning I poked through the website you produced for Graham McTavish and wanted to send my compliments. Beautifully clean design, intuitive interface, informative & clever."
"Thank you so much - you'll never know how much this means to my wife and I. You've helped a grief stricken mum and dad so much... Thank you Steve"
"Every time the kids have caused mayhem on my computer, Steve has been there to help. Super fast service and a great guy to deal with!"
INSPECTOR TECH - Computer Repairs & IT Services
WHO ARE WE?
We are a computer repair and IT business that operates throughout Wellington & Lower Hutt – utilising 12 years IT industry experience plus latest Microsoft & Google Accreditation.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Because we appreciate how inconvenient it is when technology lets you down. And, because we aim to take ownership of your problem or need as if it was our own. Our focus is to swiftly provide solutions – often offering solutions to minimise future inconvenience that come from our years of know-how.
Whether business or private, no job is too small.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
A wide range including:
• Laptop & desktop computer repairs (eg: screens, main boards & component level repairs).
• Business IT support (we take care of your IT needs, so you can take care of your customers).
• Troubleshooting (servers, scanners, printers, routers, programs, internet, WiFi, email, anti-virus).
• Installations (servers, scanners, printers, routers, programs, internet, WiFi, email, firewalls, anti-virus).
• Hard drive repairs & lost data recovery (lost data & precious photos can be traumatic).
• Automatic backup solutions (eg: dual hard drives and/or cloud backups off-site to minimise risk).
• Computer upgrading (processing speed (CPU) & memory (RAM). Apple Mac, Toshiba, HP, Asus, Dell, Acer, Sony, Samsung & more).
• Spyware, malware & virus removal (for improved security and increased running speed).
• Security upgrades (audits, firewalls, WiFi, networks, encryption & tiered business security access).
• New hardware testing & specification assessment (eg: networks, servers, routers & devices).
• Websites & networks for small to medium enterprises (design, build & support).
• Retail POS “printer & tills” (setups, support & troubleshooting).
• Training (to optimise efficient use of software, hardware, network & linked devices).
Director / Senior Technician
TO SPEAK WITH US OR RESOLVE A PROBLEM, CALL NOW: (04) 979-8921 or STEVE (021) 430-136
Technology causing you grief? We can help with all your IT needs.
Call or email to arrange a convenient appointment time.
YOURS OR OURS
We come to you, or you come to us – it’s your choice.
We’ll take care of your IT needs & have you up running again.