"Steve is an incredible combination of personable, professional with awesome design instincts and brilliant coding skills. In the building of Graham McTavish's website we went to him with a rough idea but he came to the table with much better ideas that made the site good-looking and dynamic."
"I want to thank Steve for his time & advice, I hate computers, they stress me out but Steve has solved all my computer issues & made it less stressful for me. I'm glad I found you!"
"I have used Steve on a number of different occasions and he has always provided excellent service. He knows his stuff & explains things in easy terms to a 'non-tech' person like myself. 10/10"
"Hi! I'm on the other side of the world, but this morning I poked through the website you produced for Graham McTavish and wanted to send my compliments. Beautifully clean design, intuitive interface, informative & clever."
"Thank you so much - you'll never know how much this means to my wife and I. You've helped a grief stricken mum and dad so much...Thank you Steve"
"Every time the kids have caused mayhem on my computer, Steve has been there to help. Super fast service and a great guy to deal with!"
INSPECTOR TECH - Computer Repairs & IT Services
WHO ARE WE?
We are a computer repair and IT business that operates throughout Wellington & Lower Hutt – utilising 12 years IT industry experience plus latest Microsoft & Google Accreditation.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our focus is to deliver knowledgeable and friendly service. Not only do we fix your problems, we consider no job is too small (even a paper jam or new printer setup). We also appreciate the inconvenience of IT problems and the benefit of a swift response.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
A wide range including:
• Laptop & desktop computer repairs (eg: screens, main boards & component level repairs)
• Troubleshooting (servers, scanners, printers, routers, programs, internet, WiFi, email, anti-virus)
• Installations (servers, scanners, printers, routers, programs, internet, WiFi, email, firewalls, anti-virus)
• Hard drive repairs & lost data recovery (lost data & precious photos can be traumatic )
• Automatic backup solutions (eg: dual hard drives and/or cloud backups off-site to minimise risk)
• Computer upgrading (processing speed (CPU) & memory (RAM). Apple Mac, Toshiba, HP, Asus, Dell, Acer, Sony, Samsung & more)
• Spyware, malware & virus removal (for improved security and increased running speed),
• Security upgrades (audits, firewalls, WiFi, networks, encryption & tiered business security access)
• New hardware testing & specification assessment (eg: networks, servers, routers & devices)
• Websites & networks for small to medium enterprises (design, build & support)
• Retail POS “printer & tills” (setups, support & troubleshooting)
• Business IT support (we take care of your IT needs, so you can take care of your customers)
• Training (to optimise efficient use of software, hardware, network & linked devices)
Director / Senior Technician
TO SPEAK WITH US OR RESOLVE A PROBLEM, CALL NOW: (04) 979-8921 or STEVE (021) 430-136
Technology causing you grief? We can help with all your IT needs.
Call or email to arrange a convenient appointment time.
YOURS OR OURS
We come to you, or you come to us – it’s your choice.
We’ll take care of your IT needs & have you up running again.